A leader in association management, Hawaii Public Policy Advocates has served as the contract executive director for a number of local and national non-profit organizations.
Hawaii Public Policy Advocates’ extensive experience in non-profit law, compliance, finance, management and development provides organizations with the operational cornerstone necessary for continued growth and success.
The Hawaii Public Policy Advocates team provides non-profit trade associations with a team of skilled leaders who:
- Sustain and grow membership
- Plan, promote and conduct special events and conferences
- Implement effective communications strategies
- Write and design newsletters
- Maintain websites and social media communications
- Develop and implement fundraising campaigns
- Advise non-profit organizations on governance and compliance matters